petek, 7. februar 2014

V barvah mavrice/Colours of the Rainbow

Rada imam barve, ker polepšajo še tako siv dan. Zato sem se razveselila, ko so na Less is more za tokratni izziv izbrali temo Mavrično.

I love colours as they brighten up even the dullest days. And I was really happy when Less is More team chose Rainbow as the theme of this week's challenge.



Za čestitko sem uporabila nekaj koščkov samolepilnega traku v barvah mavrice, izštancala rožico in dodala napis.

I used some rainbow adhesive tape, punched out a flower and added a Slovene sentiment meaning "Congratulations".



2 komentarja:

  1. Super voščitka je nastala. Taka vesela.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I'm so sorry that I'm so late in visiting this time!
    This is a really sweet card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    OdgovoriIzbriši